Getting vaccinated does not stop you from getting infected.
Getting vaccinated does not stop you from infecting others.
What it does, is reduce your symptoms. It reduces your viral load (Although I'm not too sure about that either). While this sounds great on an individual basis, at a society level it creates a very dangerous situation.
Imagine a virus that spreads through the population undetected, like HIV. It's undetected, because although everyone is getting infected, nobody is physically sick (yet). So nobody knows. Nobody takes precautions. No tests are done.
Every time you get a vaccine, your immune system gets weaker. Sure, it learns to fight ONE specific pathogen, kind of. But by increasing the amount of of innate T cells, you decrease the amount of adaptive T cells. This has several effects on your immune system:
1. It makes you more vulnerable to new viruses
2. It makes you more vulnerable to mutations in your own cells (cancer)
3. This vaccine is DESIGNED to mutate your own cells
People who got sick from all of the typical childhood illnesses have a very strong immune system. Their T cells are able to attack cancer cells, and viruses / bacteria. Those who were vaccinated for everything, and never actually got sick, have a weak immune system. Those who took antibiotics every time they got sick, have a weak immune system. It's like crying to your mother and getting her to fight your battles for you. These people are far more likely to get cancer, and far more likely to suffer from viruses. If there is a vaccine, and the disease is highly unlikely to kill you, you are far better off to fight it off naturally. No vaccine. No antibiotics. Let nature work. Don't sanitise every surface. Don't wash your hands. Build a strong immune system. You probably already have the antibodies in your system anyway, because it's quite likely that you have already had covid.
Thanks to the amount of surface disinfection over the last 18 months, everyone has not been exposed to most viruses / bacteria. This has made our immune systems lazy. There are probably a hundred pathogens that your body has not learned to fight because of the sterile environment. What is going to happen when we stop sanitising every surface because "Aaaaa the covid is gone now daaaa"?
Meanwhile, covid continues to mutate as it has for the last 18 months. The virus is still spreading, but few people are physically sick (yet). Maybe the virus causes short term damage. Or maybe it causes delayed damage, like HIV. Before long, it mutates into a deadly strain that our antibodies do not recognise. The vaccine is now useless (already the efficacy is below 50% for newer strains) AND you have a weaker immune system. At that point the pharmaceutical companies will develop a new vaccine, and the process repeats. We all end up with an even weaker immune system. That means that cancer rates skyrocket. That means that something as simple as the common flu could kill us.
1. The vaccine does not protect you
2. The vaccine makes your immune system weaker, not stronger
3. The vaccine increases your risk of cancer
4. The population is more vulnerable to new and existing viruses
5. Vaccinating everyone results in mutated strains that are more deadly
6. This is not the last vaccine. There will be more. Where do you draw the line?
7. The vaccine is a wacky science experiment that killed every test animal, and we do not know how it will affect fertility, lifespan or interact with other diseases.
8. Your odds of dying from the vaccine are higher than your odds of dying from covid-19 (unless you are elderly)
9. A sterile environment has further weakened our immune systems.
Leave a Reply.
"I simply want to live an expressive and fulfilling life.
Many of us have abandoned our souls, lost our guidance from nature and destroyed our earth and the connection to OUR TRIBE.
I want to release some of my opinions and awareness on these tragedies and reveal how we can restore the health of our ecosystem through soulful expression...